Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Challenge


♡♥First Official Blog Post♥♡



♡♥♡♥♡To post stuffs about me that could be interesting to readers, if there are. :) So, it's my first time to write a blog, I think. I tried to write a blog years ago and it didn't do well 'cause we do not have an internet connection at home that time. And now, since we have a connection, I'm like "Yay! I could make a blog now". But I was like, "Why didn't I thought about that the first day we got connected? Darn!". Oh well, since it's my first time, bear with me.


Life has gotten pretty b*tchy these days, so I have come to the decision of making this blog, in a way, to scream my heart out and express what's inside me. I'm gonna post about stuffs I love, wonderful places I've visited, amazing people I will meet or have met, hopefully, and more.

So here it is. The start of a challenge I gave to myself, to do something productive. Ciao! :)

Much ♡,
Emily

PS Of the days I researched about how I could make this blog pretty enough, I STILL haven't figured out all this blog crap yet. HTML, CSS, etc. Oh what a headache. XD Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment