Friday, June 22, 2012

Who is Petra Mahalimuyak?


♡ Ashley Rivera ♡


            Whenever I hear the name "Petra", it's not Vice Ganda, Roderick Paulate, or the Horse that immediately pops into my mind but the "Petra Mahalimuyak" or Ms. Ashley Rivera in real life. She's a Pinay youtube sensation who became famous for her controversial character Petra Mahalimuyak, a feisty and high-spirited girl who speaks in English with a humorous Filipino accent(which I love the most). "HUWACHU DO DER?" is my favorite. I have been fond of her videos, yes! All of it.

            Ms. Ashley's YouTube channel, ashleyslips, is a compilation of videos that make viewers laugh their hearts out and of course, fascinate them. To date, she has captivated over 59,000 subscribers and has over 11,000,000 views.  What I also like about her is her uniqueness when it comes to the character she portrays like "Brando", "Tifanny Madison", of course, "Petra Mahalimuyak" and her SDBFF (Super Duper Best Friend Forever) "Jora Echusera". Oftentimes, when I feel so down, I'd be opening my netbook and search on my "bookmarks", a special place for my favorites, and then click on Ashleyslips for another amazing time watching her videos oozing with laughter and fun facts that'll surely take my long face away.

            So if you still haven't watched any videos of this lovely woman, then you better click on this link for Ms. Ashley's youtube account, ashleyslips. Leggo! <3
            


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment